As providers of personal care services, we pride ourselves on providing quality assistance in the activities of daily living. Our professional caregivers are trained to provide compassionate and respectful care which includes assistance with:
- Personal Hygiene
- Meal planning and preparation
- Toileting assistance
- Ambulation assistance and Safety precautions
- Light housekeeping
- AM/PM routines
- Escort to appointments
- Accompaniment on errands or to doctor appointments
- Assistance with grocery shopping
- Walking to get fresh air and exercise
- Writing letters
- Playing games
- Reading aloud
- Light housekeeping and chores
- Friendly conversation, etc.
Respite care is focused primarily on the family. Taking care of your loved ones sometimes can be both physically and emotionally exhausting. Respite Care provides non-medical care during the absence of the family caregiver.
Respite care services are designed to bring relief to the family caregiver daily, on evenings, hourly, on holidays and weekends.